Session 1 – September 9th – December 5th, 2020 (12 weeks/lessons)
Session 2 – December 7th – March 13, 2021 (12 weeks/lessons) – two weeks of winter break
Session 3 – March 15th – June 12th, 2021 (12 weeks/lessons) – one week of spring break
Tuition/Each Session (12 weeks/lessons)
Preschool Combo Classes (45 min.) $ 200.00
Kinder Combo Classes (1 hour) $ 210.00
Pointe All Levels (45 min) $ 200.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Modern (1 hour) $ 210.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern– (11/4 hour) $ 215.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz – (1 ½ hour) $ 225.00
Unlimited Membership (per dancer) $ 900.00
Unlimited Family Membership $1400.00
Discounts for multiple classes per dancer are as follows:
2 classes 10% 3 classes 15% 4 or more classes 20%
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS
Once enrolled you do not have to re-enroll each new session. Re-enrollment will be automatic unless you withdraw in writing 14 days prior to the end of the previous session. Withdrawal dates are firm and listed below:
November 14, 2020 withdrawal date for Session 2
February 27, 2021 withdrawal date for Session 3
Dancers must be enrolled in 2 consecutive sessions to be eligible to participate in either the holiday performance and/or the spring performances. Withdrawal for health reasons will be evaluated on an individual basis. Students may return to the studio with a medical/doctors release without loss of performance privileges. If you withdraw from a session your spot will not be held or guaranteed for future sessions.
Tuition due dates are as follows:
Session 1 Session 2 Session 3
Payment 1 - @ registration December 5th March 6th
Payment 2 - October 5th January 5th April 5th
Payment 3 - November 5th February 6th May 5th
● Payments received after the due date will automatically be charged a $15.00 late fee.
● A $20.00 administrative fee, per family, will be assessed for accounts, not on auto-pay.
● Credit/or Refund will not be given for dropped or missed classes during the currently enrolled session.
● If you are dismissed for unsportsmanlike behavior by the dancer or parent, no refund or credit will be given.
● In cases of moving or a medical emergency, credit may be given upon receipt of a doctor's certificate. Adjustments are made by the number of classes taken vs. the number of classes remaining in the session. If a student needs to drop (i.e. illness, moving,) written notification is required by the withdrawal dates listed above. Otherwise, you will be responsible to pay for all classes in that session.
● It is a 36-week program (broken down into three 12-week sessions) that runs from September 2020-June 2021. You are strongly encouraged to reserve your spot for all 36 weeks. All missed classes can be made up in a comparable or lower-level class.
● We do not bill or send statements for session tuition fees, costume, or performance fees. These fees will be posted to your parent portal.
● Tuition that is delinquent 2 payments will result in the child having to observe classes only until payments are brought up to date.
All fees and tuition must be paid in full before dancers/families may purchase or take home costumes or other recitals related item.
● If space permits a student to enroll late, pro-rated tuition is calculated by the number of classes missed vs. the number of classes remaining in the season.
● Please update your parent portal or the office of any new phone numbers, email, or change of address throughout the dance year. Type your paragraph here.
Tuition Policies 20-21