Preschool and Kinder Combo Classes – (45 min.) - $ 550.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Contemp – (1 hour) - $ 575.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern/Contemp – (11/4 hour) - $ 600.00
Ballet, Tap, Jazz – (1 ½ hour) - $ 650.00
Unlimited Membership (per dancer) $2550.00 (No additional discounts will apply)
Unlimited Family Membership $4100.00 (No additional discounts will apply)
Discounts for multiple classes per dancer are as follows: 2 classes 10%
3 classes 15%
4 or more classes 20%
Other Discounts - 3 pay (not valid after October 2, 2017) 5% 1st Payment Due – w/Registration
(Not valid on Unlimited Student/Family Memberships) 2nd Payment Due - November 18, 2017 3rd Payment Due - March 3, 2018
● Credit/or Refund will not be given for dropped or missed classes.
● If you are dismissed for un-sportsman like behavior by the dancer or parent, no refund or credit will be given.
● In cases of moving or medical emergency, credit may be given upon receipt of a doctor's certificate. Adjustments are made by number of classes taken vs. number of classes remaining in the season. If a student needs to drop (i.e. illness, moving,) written notification is required prior to the 5th of the month. Otherwise you will be responsible to pay for all classes in that month.
● This is not a monthly dance program. It is a 34-week program that runs from September 2017-May 2018. You are reserving a spot for all 34 weeks and are responsible for the entire tuition due. All missed classes can be made up in a comparable or lower level class.
● 1st Tuition Payment is due with registration in July or August, the other nine monthly payments are due Sept- May. If you enroll late you will be required to make more than one payment at the beginning.
● Payments received after the due date will automatically be charged a $15.00 late fee.
● Payments are due on the 1st and late after the 5th regardless if the studio is open or not. You may use your parent portal to make timely payments.
● There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
● A $20.00 administrative fee, per family will be assessed for accounts not on auto pay.
● Please write your child’s name(s) in the memo portion of your check or any correspondence sent to the studio.
● We do not bill or send statements for monthly tuition fees, costume, or performance fees. These fees will be posted to your parent portal.
● Tuition payments that are delinquent 2 months will result in the child having to observe classes only, until payments are brought up to date.
● If a student registers mid-month, you are responsible for the whole month of tuition.
● If space permits a student to enroll late, pro-rated tuition is calculated by number of classes missed vs. number of classes remaining in the season. (not by the month).
● Please update your parent portal or the office of any new phone numbers, email or change of address throughout the dance year